I am So Excited to announce that my super-fab BFF Kerri B. and I are prepping for another
We’ve had so much fun meeting new mamas during the past workshops and teaching them how to rock their cameras, that we just couldn’t get enough! I can’t wait to meet this new bunch of ladies…I just know it is going to be So.Much.Fun!
We were also featured in the REVUE Magazine in the Gift Buying Guide Under PARENTS…..Welcome! ( if that is how you found me
THIS IS PERFECT FOR MAMAS WHO WANT TO TAKE FAB PICS OF THEIR KIDS!
Don’t worry if you feel illiterate when you stare at your fancy new digital camera with all of the crazy buttons…this workshop is perfect for you! It’s geared for the beginner who wants to learn the basics of their camera settings, lighting, and a few secrets that will turn boring snapshots into something amazing! We realize that you are not able to hire us on an everyday basis to document your family…so with a few tweaks and you will come home from a family outing and be pleasantly surprised that your pictures are not all dark and blurry
WANT IN ON THE FUN??? HERE’S THE SKINNY:
(Registration is now open)
SUNDAY FEB.6TH, 2011
WHAT TO BRING:
- your pretty little self
- your digital SLR Camera and any lenses you have
- your instruction manual (just in case)
- memory cards & fully charged camera battery
WHAT YOU’LL GET:
- 4 hours with myself & kerri in our fabulous downtown studio loft
- hands-on instruction (complete with child models) to give you the skills to rock your camera with your family
- smokin’ headshots for your facebook profile (all your friends will be so jealous!)
- a yummy fancy pants lunch with time to chat with lots of other awesome foto~mamas…did I mention fruity drinks, too??
- an afternoon out with the girls…this is more than a workshop, but rather an experience! Think Girl Time with Cameras!!
- plus a few more fun surprises (you are gonna LOVE what we have in store!)
$250 (Must Be Paid In Full To Reserve Your Space)
Spaces are very limited so that we can give you the very best experience possible, as well as ample time for lots of Q&A!!
To reserve your spot simply email Dee( my assistant extraordinaire!) at firstname.lastname@example.org (we kindly accept checks or credit cards via pay pal)
ps. This would be an Amazing Gift you give yourself and even more fun if You Bring YOUR BFF!! :)
See you Soon, Foto~Mamas!!