Lee & Anna|Grand Rapids Lifestyle Photographer

Hi there! Welcome to the blog, a journal about my life, adventures, and photography sessions. Stay a while and say hello!

Meet kelly

engagements

Browse Posts

family

Lee & Anna|Grand Rapids Lifestyle Photographer

Engagement

July 31, 2010

Meet Lee and Anna.  I first met Anna at least 2 years ago when a group of her girlfriends came into my studio for a fun and fabulous photo shoot “Just For Fun”  She followed me on FB (you can too):)  and when she became engaged…we reconnected and I couldn’t be happier for her! Lee is in the military and just from chatting with Anna…I realized how hard it must be for them to plan around the military and their schedules and Changes! I honestly think we scheduled and rescheduled their Engagement Session 3-4 times…ha  Anna just rolled with it and it speaks volumes about her and Lee’s relationship! I am grateful for their sacrifice for our freedom…truly!

I also believe that everything happens for a reason…we previously planned a winter shoot…I LOVE this season and so glad it worked out the way that it did!  I ADORE their session!  They were so incredibly sweet together and you will see from the images how they just “meshed” 🙂

Lee and Anna….thank you for hanging out with me for a bit!  I can’t wait for your November wedding!

blessings,

kellyb.

1. Anna and Lee

August 1st, 2010 at 5:14 pm

Ahh!! Kelly we loooooove them!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!

2. Dee

August 2nd, 2010 at 7:03 am

Each of your sessions are so unique, Kelly!! I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!!! Having a good looking couple such as Lee & Anna doesn’t hurt at all. 🙂 Thank you for your service Lee!

3. Erin

August 3rd, 2010 at 7:20 pm

Hi Kelly! I just started following your work, I love it 🙂 Beautiful photos!

4. Carol

August 4th, 2010 at 6:35 pm

Kelly, these are just beautiful! Are the first three natural light?

C

5. Karyn May

August 4th, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Kelly!!! You seriously have been ROCKIN out each session, girl! And, I couldn’t agree more with Dee! Your attention to detail, composition, mixed with your creativeness is pure perfection! You are Amazing!! 😉

6. Kelly Braman

September 3rd, 2010 at 11:23 am

Thanks everyone! Just seeing your question Carol…Yes…I almost ALWAYS use natural light..I can only think of one instance that I had to use artificial. I LOVE the look and feel of it much better! Just a personal preference:)