{just because::joe & karyn}

Hi there! Welcome to the blog, a journal about my life, adventures, and photography sessions. Stay a while and say hello!

Meet kelly

engagements

Browse Posts

family

{just because::joe & karyn}

just because

January 6, 2010

Long overdue…I know!  I have been dying to share these images of my dear friends and fabulous photogs, Joe and Karyn May!

Joe and Karyn are two of the most beautiful people I have ever met!  We met by chance at a workshop last year and have been thick as thieves ever since!  Joe is kind and caring and seriously would do Anything for the one’s he loves!  Karyn has a heart of gold and is one of the most loyal people I know!  She  always says the right things at exactly the right time and I truly love her! Over this past year…I have gotten to know these two sweeties and I am so blessed to have them in my life!

We met up at their house…hello…you know I Am Not Driving!  hehe  We ventured downtown for some city action and then ended at a favorite spot of Joe’s(which I fell in love with, by the way!)

Joe and Karyn!  I love you and am so happy to have been able to document your love!  Thank you for your friendship!

love and blessings,

kellyb.

*one of my favs! I love the look, the vibe and oh, yeah...the couple, of course!!

*just adorable!

*just adorable!

love it.

love it.

*how cool is this...another fav!

*how cool is this...another fav!

*love me some black and white!

*love me some black and white!

*you two are just adorable together!

*you two are just adorable together!

*this is so them!

*this is so them!

*real moments make my heart melt!

*real moments make my heart melt!

*new location...ooh...la.la.

*new location...ooh...la.la.

*um...karyn is such a beauty...truly.

*um...karyn is such a beauty...truly.

*hello!  it's gettin hot in here.

*hello! it's gettin hot in here.*ps. I think I am so funny! 😉

*so flippin cute!

*so flippin cute!

*ending on another favorite!  love you guys!

*ending on another favorite! love you guys!

1. Joe

January 6th, 2010 at 7:56 am

Kelly B, you have outdone yourself.. These are AWESOME! I can’t thank you enough. I look back and reflect on that day of the workshop and think If I only knew how close we would become & how much you would touch our lives.. I would have upgraded our cell plans. LOL! Again, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are an amazing photographer and I am truly proud to call you my friend. Love ya Kelly B.

2. Regina

January 6th, 2010 at 8:20 am

Yay! I have been waiting for these. They are awesome. I swear I wish all people were like Karyn, Joe & you. Your all the best. I am so blessed to have met you all this past year and will continue to have a long lasting friendship with you all. You totally rocked this out with their session. Your talent can not be described in words. It’s amazing and love all your sessions.

3. Karyn May

January 6th, 2010 at 8:50 am

*sniffle, sniffle* You make MY heart melt Miss Kelly B! I love, love, love them ALL.. You captured us and our spirit so perfectly, KB!! You blow me away with your talent, kindness and generosity and your words… SO incredibly kind my friend! I seriously cannot imagine my life without you in it, thank you SO much from the bottom of my heart, your friendship means the world to me- love you!! xoxo 🙂

4. Aletha | Pearls Events

January 6th, 2010 at 9:51 am

What a beautiful couple – inside & out! These are stunning images, Kelly – you do amazing work.

5. Geneveive McKeiver

January 6th, 2010 at 1:31 pm

Cute, cute, cute!! You guys are adorable together. Great pictures as usual Kelly!

6. stephanie karen

January 6th, 2010 at 8:08 pm

Hottie Tottie! You are absolutely gorgeous people!

7. Dianne

January 6th, 2010 at 8:52 pm

These are wonderful…you’ve captured them perfectly…Love, (Karyn & Joe’s) Aunt D.

8. Kerri Banyas

January 8th, 2010 at 2:46 pm

LOVE LOVE LOVE! You did a fabulous job and it doesn’t hurt that Karyn & Joe are flippin’ cute together! Keep it up K.B. 🙂

9. Lana

January 11th, 2010 at 10:13 am

These are beautiful…and a beautiful couple!